Located in the sought-after Chestnut Woods community, this pristine home boasts every amenity you've been searching for: an expansive Owners' Suite including Sitting Room w/ fireplace, luxe Bath w/ Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closets; 2-story Family Room w/ floor-to-ceiling stacked stone fireplace; a fabulous fully finished walk-up Lower Level that boasts a gorgeous Wet Bar and Lounge w/ gas fireplace, Exercise Room, media room & 5th Bedroom/ Bonus Room and best of all... just gorgeous outdoor living areas - a mahogany bi-level deck plus Gazebo and a wonderfully private, inground pool w/ brick paver patio & impressive sound system. This magnificent property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac offering a beautifully peaceful personal paradise!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
7,672 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Mud Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Walkout Stairs, Poured
- Palladian Windows
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone, Wood Stove.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price